PADI SCUBA Review & SCUBA Refreshers
Has it been a while since you last dived? Maybe you need to refresh your scuba diving skills.
Staff were superb with genuine love for mother earth. We went diving during Halloween, and it was fun 🙂 great dive sites too! I couldn’t ask for more.Daphne Marie, 5 * Trip Advisor Reviewer, October 2019
Basic SCUBA Review
Price – 3,200 THB
Duration – 1 day – 2 dives
Recommended if you haven’t dived in 1 – 2 years and have less than 10 logged dives
This basic refresher is for those who have not dived in a year or more. We review dive theory, dive computer use, set up of your scuba gear and complete a quick quiz after reading over the PADI SCUBA review manual. At the start of the first dive you will practice some mask, regulator, buoyancy and emergency skills in shallow water at the dive site.
You can brush up on your buoyancy skills by joining our Peak Performance Buoyancy class which is a fun way to fine tune your breathing and buoyancy on your dives. An excellent choice if you want to explore the reef closer with more confidence. It even counts as one dive towards your Advanced Open Water Course!
You can choose to complete the SCUBA Review skills in the pool for an extra 1,000 THB. Then you will have more dive time to explore Phi Phi beautiful dive sites.
Sample schedule for the Basic Scuba Review
– Meet one hour before boat departure for coffee & SCUBA review briefing
– Head to the pier! Pay your national park ticket before boarding our longtail boat
– Boat Departure! We aim to miss the crowds by getting to the sites when other divers are surfacing. Often we get the dive sites to ourselves…..meaning more fish and less divers!
– Equipment set up! Set up & check over your equipment under the supervision of your instructor
Dive 1 – SCUBA Skills at start of dive, then dives at Bida Islands or Phi Phi Leh dive sites
Lunch – Enjoy a delicious lunch, relax & snorkel before we brief your second dive
Dive 2 – Fun Dive! We dive the best sites that we can access each day depending on conditions & on what you want to see!
After – Log your dives at our dive centre and have your SCUBA review skills stamped by your instructor
Morning Trips – 7.30am – 1.00pm Morning diving trips return to the pier in time for the last ferry departures
Afternoon Trips – 12pm – 5.30pm We return before sunset
Full SCUBA Review with Pool
Price – 4,600 THB
Duration – 1 /2 days – 2 dives + pool training
Recommended if you have not dived in 2 years or more
PADI SCUBA Tune Up is a comprehensive program for those who have not dived in over 2/3 years. We review dive theory according to your needs and what you feel that you have forgotton most. Also, we will take you through dive computer planning and of course your scuba equipment setup. We will review 20 skills from the Open Water Course conducted in the shallow and controlled environment of our infinity pool.
This is followed by two supervised dives in the National Marine Park of Koh Phi Phi Ley and the Bida Islands where you can remember how amazing scuba diving really is!
Enrol in PADI RE-activate Program – surcharge 2,400 THB
You can conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer with your own RE-Activate program. A new Certification Card with a Re-Activate Stamp is also included in this upgrade package.
Medical Clearance Check
Certain medical conditions may prevent you from scuba diving, as a certified diver you should be aware of these, however in case anything has changed or you are unsure…
Please click to see a full Medical Statement before signing up and contact us if you have any questions
- Dive Trip prices include tanks, weights, equipment, lunch, water, fruit and Divemaster fees.
- Free one-time access to our PADI Library App and in house classroom learning materials
- Dive Computer
Check out our full packages which include Dives, Accommodation & Ferry tickets.
- Book 2 days of fun dives after your refresher and receive a 10% discount off your fun dives.
- Have your own Scuba Diving equipment? You will be entitled to 500THB off the price listed above!
- 10% discounts for professional divers with a current renewed licence!
- Complete a PADI course with us and you will receive lifetime discount of 10% off fun diving and 700 THB off your next course
National Park Fees
NATIONAL PARK FEES are not included in trip prices.
Day 1 you will pay for a 3 day park ticket costing 400 THB and pay 200 THB/ day for up to 3 days.
1 day program – 400 THB
2 day program – 600 THB
3 day program – 800 THB
For more information please click HERE. to read our blog.
This charge is paid in cash to Park Rangers at the pier before boarding the dive boat.
Thank you for your support of Phi Phi National Marine Park!
Please click to see our Cancellation Policies.